Quality Falls Trail is short and easy, and leads to a small but fairly
neat waterfall. As the parking area for the trailhead is right by
Highway 52, and the trail can be tackled by just about anyone, expect
not to be alone during your visit to Quality Falls.
1. We are Southbound on Highway 52 after hiking Murray Canyon Overlook
Trail, with likely the same wind turbines on the side of the highway as
we have seen in the distance during the Murray Canyon Overlook hike.
Wind Turbines by
BC Highway 52 near Tumbler Ridge British Columbia Canada
2. Approaching Quality Falls parking area.
BC Highway 52 by the town of Tumbler Ridge
3. Here is the turnoff. It's 21.8 km past the turnoff from Highway 52 to Murray Canyon
Overlook trailhead. Coordinates:
N 55⁰09.320' W 120⁰56.392'.
BC Highway 52 at Qualify Falls Trail parking turnoff
4. The parking lot is right there.
Parking lot for Quality Falls trail by Tumbler Ridge British Columbia
5. Information board offers information on the trail and some birds.
Quality Falls Trail information board
6. Quality Falls Trail infographic.
Quality Falls Trail infographic
7. Here is the trailhead.
Quality Falls trailhead near Tumbler Ridge British Columbia Canada
8. It's a nice and easy walk in the forest.
Tumbler Ridge Hike -
Quality Falls trail Northeastern British Columbia Canada
9. It takes all of 20 minutes to get to the waterfall viewing area,
right after you descend down these steps.
Quality Falls Trail near Tumbler Ridge BC Canada
10. And here is the viewing area, featuring a table and several fine
Quality Falls trail viewing area - BC Hiking
11. Quality Falls. Not the prettiest waterfall in the Tumbler Ridge
area, but, likely, the easiest to get to.
Quality Falls near Tumbler Ridge BC Canada
12. Interesting facts.
Quality Creek information board near Tumbler Ridge British Columbia
13. The path then continues to the bottom of the falls.
Quality Falls trail near Tumbler Ridge BC Canada
14. It's a neat path indeed.
Quality Falls Trail - Northeastern British Columbia Hike
15. Quality Falls looks much better now.
Quality Falls near Tumbler Ridge BC
16. View from the large stone seen in the photo above.